Terms & Conditions
By purchasing a theatre ticket by telephone, over the counter, via the website, or via an agency, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions of sale.
- Tickets cannot be cancelled and are non-refundable except in the case of a cancelled performance, or where further exceptions apply.
- Management may alter or vary the programme, artistes and timings without consultation or compensation.
- We reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those purchased.
- Use of photographic or sound recording is forbidden during the performance.
- Mobile phones and devices must be switched off within the theatre during the performance.
- Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance, which may be at the interval.
- Bag searches and additional security may be in operation at selected performances.
- Management reserve the right to refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises.
- Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed within the building.
- Smoking in all areas of Theatre Severn is strictly forbidden. The use of electronic cigarettes is also strictly prohibited.
At our discretion, ticket exchanges may be available for performances of the same production, subject to a fee. This offer excludes group bookings of 10 or more tickets.
GIFT VOUCHERS & GIFT MEMBERSHIP
Gift Vouchers and Gift Memberships can be redeemed in person, by telephone or when booking online.
If the value of the Gift Voucher exceeds the cost of the transaction, the remaining balance will be credited to the customer account for use against future bookings. If the cost of the transaction exceeds the value of the Gift Voucher, the balance can be paid by cash or credit card.
Gift Voucher and Gift Membership cannot be exchanged retrospectively against any existing bookings, memberships, for other goods or cash. Lost or stolen Gift Vouchers or Gift Memberships cannot be replaced.