Tue 10 - Wed 11 Aug
Dates/Times & Buy Tickets
LIVE AT SHREWSBURY CASTLE
It’s pirate ships, pieces of eight and salty old sea dogs for Summer 2021 in Quantum Theatre’s swashbuckling new adaptation of the classic pirate adventure, Treasure Island.
From the moment young Jim Hawkins stumbles upon a treasure map at the Admiral Benbow Inn he finds himself embroiled in the murky underworld of pirates - and soon he is on the high seas in search of the pirate hoard . But once aboard the Hispaniola, Jim becomes only too aware that he is not the only one who knows of the map's existence..
Bursting with brouhaha, buccaneers and dastardly double dealings Michael Whitmore’s exciting new adaptation delivers an action-packed adventure for the whole family.
2pm & 6pm | £15 | child £12.50 | Recommended for 5+ years
Run Time 1h 40m (includes 15m interval)
- We recommend that you bring chairs to sit on, or arrive earlier if you plan to sit on the grass or a blanket, to ensure we can offer a space at the front. Umbrellas are not permitted as they can block the view of others.
- Every effort will be made to help you maintain appropriate social distancing from other audience members (if applicable). Please act responsibly and adhere to all safety guidelines while on site,
- Tickets must be booked in advance and cannot be purchased on the door. All tickets will be issued via email as e-tickets/print at home.
- Toilets will be available on site.
- Please be prepared to wear a mask when entering and exiting the venue, and whilst on site where applicable.
- You are welcome to bring your own food & drink, but please take all litter away with you.
- Please arrive in good time prior to performance start time. Please be patient and queue when asked. Latecomers may not be admitted.
- Anyone in your party who is unwell on the day of the performance should not attend; we will be happy to refund or transfer tickets.
- Shrewsbury Castle grounds are wheelchair accessible.
- Before you book, we recommend that you read the wet weather policy
Where applicable, advertised ticket prices are inclusive of a venue levy, retained by the venue to sustain and develop the programme of arts and culture in Shropshire.