Fri 21 Jun 2024
Big Band Jukebox
Dates/Times & Buy Tickets
LIVE AT ATTINGHAM PARK
UKAC Productions are delighted to bring its BIG BAND JUKEBOX show to the incredible Attingham Park as part of its UK Proms Weekender in 2024.
Featuring the 20-piece UK Proms Big Band, singers and dancers performing iconic indie, rock and pop but with a roaring twenties twist. Think Great Gatsby and Peaky Blinders meets Oasis and David Bowie!
So get your Charleston at the ready, this energetic show is not to be missed.
£37.50 | child £10
- Essential companions admitted FREE alongside a full paying adult with disability. Proof of eligibility may be required.
- Gates open 5pm
- Dogs are not permitted on site
- You are welcome to bring your own food but no alcohol will be admitted. Bars serving refreshments will be available on site.
- No seats are provided but audience members are encouraged to bring their own folding chair
- Gazebos, bbq, gas stoves and large parasols are not permitted.
- A chargeable bus services is available from Shrewsbury Town Centre and Wellington Train Station. Parking at Attingham Park must be pre booked free of charge prior to the event. Bus and parking must be booked in advance at ukproms.com.
Wet Weather Policy
It is unlikely that a performance will be cancelled before the time it is due to start. Even bad weather can quickly change for the better. We will only cancel/stop a performance if the conditions become genuinely unsafe, usually due to things like flooding, high winds, or a lightning storm. The performance will continue in light to medium rain. In heavy/torrential rain, the show may be paused temporarily before continuing if the rain passes. If heavy rain is persistent, it may be decided to stop the show entirely. Should the performance start and then be called off by the weather, no refund can be issued. However, if the weather is so bad that the performance cannot even begin, tickets will be transferred to a rescheduled date.
Where applicable, advertised ticket prices are inclusive of a venue levy, retained by the venue to sustain and develop the programme of arts and culture in Shropshire.